Can You Request a W-2 From Dollar Tree Online?


Quick Answer

As of May 2015, it does not appear that an employee can request a Dollar Tree W-2 form online via the company website. Dollar Tree employees who signed up for electronic delivery prior to Jan. 20, 2015 were able to get their W-2s delivered to them via email.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Information regarding employees' W-2 forms is available on the Dollar Tree website at DollarTree.com under Important W-2 and Address Update Information. Employees needing to register a change of address must do so by mail, sending a request to Dollar Tree's Personnel Department, 500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA, 23320. Employees or former employees who have questions about their W-2 forms can direct an email to w2request@dollartree.com.

Learn more about Internet & Networking

Related Questions