Does the Indiana Youth Hunting License Include the Waterfowl Stamp Privilege and the Game Bird Habitat Stamp?


Quick Answer

The Indiana Youth Consolidated Hunt/Trap license includes the Waterfowl and Gamebird Habitat Stamp Privileges. The license also includes the Trout/Salmon Stamp Privileges. In-state and out-of-state youth licenses are available to individuals 17 years of age and younger.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

In-state licenses are also offered to non-residents with a parent, grandparent or legal guardian who is an Indiana resident. The Indiana Department of Natural Resources provides and manages hunting events to licensed youth hunters with special hunt dates set aside for those accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. As of 2014, adult hunters must purchase the Waterfowl, Gamebird Habitat and Trout/Salmon Stamp Privileges separately.

Learn more about Outdoor Adventure

Related Questions