Where Can You Find AAC 300 Blackout Upper Receiver Rifle Barrels?


Quick Answer

Customers can find AAC 300 Blackout Upper Receiver rifle barrels from Midway USA. They are also available on eBay.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Other places to find an AAC 300 Blackout Upper Receiver rifle barrel are from local gun dealers. Consumers can also search the classified ads and various auction in their area. The AAC 300 Blackout is designed for use with standard AR-15 lower receivers. The rifle barrels often requires certain parts for replacement. The exact price and style of the product will vary depending on the seller. The user should ensure all specifications adhere to federal or state laws before modifying their firearm.

Learn more about Outdoor Adventure

Related Questions