Hydrogen peroxide is non-flammable, however it can support combustion, so should still be kept away from direct heat sources or other flammable materials. It is a colorless liquid with a pungent smell and is chemically stable at room temperature.
Hydrogen peroxide and water look similar but hydrogen peroxide is a powerful oxidizing agent. It is slightly denser than water. It was used in rocket engines as a propellant. It has antimicrobial properties, and it is used as an antiseptic for minor cuts and bruises. Hydrogen peroxide has properties of a weak acid. It also acts as a reducing agent in the presence of other oxidizing agents. It causes a burning sensation if inhaled or swallowed accidentally.