Measurements equal to 2 quarts are 4 pints, 1/2 gallon, 32 ounces, 8 cups or 115.4 cubic inches. A single quart is equivalent to 2 pints, 16 ounces, 4 cups or 57.7 cubic inches. To convert quarts to another unit of measurement, they must be divided or multiplied by the appropriate conversion figure.Know More
In order to convert quarts to cubic inches (a metric unit of measure for liquids), the number of quarts is multiplied by 57.7. Three quarts are equal to 173.1 cubic inches because this figure is the product of three multiplied by 57.7.
To convert quarts to pints, the number of quarts is multiplied by two because there are 2 pints in a quart. Six quarts are equal to 12 pints (six multiplied by two).
For quarts to be converted to gallons, the number of quarts is divided by four because there are 4 quarts in a gallon. If someone had 12 quarts, this equals 3 gallons (12 divided by four).Learn more about Measurements
One cubic foot of volume contains 29.92 fluid quarts or 25.71 dry quarts. Conversely, one fluid quart consists of 0.033 cubic feet of volume and one dry quart comprises 0.039 cubic feet.Full Answer >
There are four quarts in a gallon, assuming that one is using U.S. quarts and U.S. gallons. However, the ratio varies if using non-US units of measurement.Full Answer >
One cup of water weighs approximately 8 ounces, which is equal to 225 grams. One cup holds 225 milliliters of water. The volume and weight of 1 cup of water are the same number under the metric system because the density of water is 1 gram per milliliter.Full Answer >
Twenty-dollar gold pieces, commonly known as Liberty Head Double Eagle and Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle coins, weigh 1.17942 ounces. Of this weight, .9675 ounces, representing 90 percent of the coin, is from gold. The other 10 percent of the weight comes from copper.Full Answer >