What Is a Netherland Dwarf Bunny?


Quick Answer

Netherland Dwarf rabbits are one of the smallest recognized domestic rabbit breeds. These rabbits are distinguished by their small size, high activity level, rounded body shape and proportionately large head and eyes. They come in many recognized rabbit colors, including Himalayan, black, chocolate, blue and, tortoiseshell.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Because of their small size, Netherland Dwarf rabbits require special attention to their diet to prevent overfeeding and obesity. The diet for Netherland Dwarf rabbits should be at least 70 percent hay or grass, with the remaining 30 percent consisting of high-quality pellet food or small amounts of dark, leafy vegetables, according to Wikipedia.

Learn more about Rabbits & Hares

Related Questions