The Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine has two, three and four-digit error codes that signify problems with the electrical board, running parts, door lock and other areas of the machine. The full list of error codes can be found in the owner's manual.
The following are some common Whirlpool Cabrio error codes.
- Ld: The washing machine's drum is draining too slowly.
- uL: The load is unbalanced.
- Sd: The machine has detected excess suds.
- oL: The machine is overfilled.
- LF: The drum is filling too slowly.
- dL: The door is unable to lock.
- lid: The door is open and unlatched.
- HC: The hot and cold inlet hoses are attached to the wrong ports.
- dU: The door is unable to unlock.