Wawel-brand china includes a number of patterns, according to Replacements, Ltd. Patterns sold by Replacements, Ltd., includes Rose Garden, Savory, Tea Rose, Anastasia, Harvest Dawn, Casa Oro, Goddess, Morning and others.
TeaWithGrace.com notes that the china was first manufactured in a German factory in 1831, in an area that is now part of Poland. In 1921, the Polish manufacturer Krister Porzellan Manufaktur became part of the Bavarian Rosenthal company.
In 1945, the site notes, the area again became part of Poland. The company name was changed to Krzysztof, the Polish equivalent of the former German name. The company started using the Wawel brand in 1953, and it remains in use, as of 2014.