What Is a Unitrol Gas Valve?


Quick Answer

Unitrol gas valves are part of a family of combination gas valves introduced to the market by Robertshaw in 1967. They are used to control gas flow in a variety of gas heating applications.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The first Unitrol gas valve was introduced in 1967 as part of the 7000 series. The Unitrol product line has evolved to offer 24-volt combination, 24-volt diaphragm, millivolt and line-voltage models, including hydraulic, two-stage manual and bleed operated products. Models are available for gas line capacities from 3/8 inch to 1 inch. Unitrol gas valves are widely-used and available from many sources including Amazon.com, Grainger and Zoro.

Learn more about Heating & Cooling

Related Questions