Q:

Do Siemens electrical breakers get good reviews?

A:

Quick Answer

Siemens electrical circuit breakers receive excellent customer reviews online as of 2015. The customer reviews that Siemens circuit breakers receives on HomeDepot.com and Amazon.com range from 4 to 5 stars.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Siemens circuit breakers reviews cite a large number of features and easy installation as benefits of the product. A 30-space, 30-circuit, 100-amp Siemens circuit breaker on Amazon.com received 5-star ratings from 75 percent of all customers who reviewed the product, with the remaining 25 percent of reviews at 4 stars. ShopperApproved.com gives Siemens circuit breakers a 5-star rating based on almost 2,500 customer reviews, with no customer review below a 4-star rating. Around 80 percent of the ratings were at 5 stars.

Learn more about Electrical

Related Questions

Explore