What's a Good Way to Locate Discontinued Fitz and Floyd Items?


Quick Answer

On its FAQ page, Fitz and Floyd recommends browsing the retired items section for Fitz and Floyd china pieces on Replacements.com. The website features hundreds of discontinued Fitz and Floyd pieces for sale as of 2016. Alternatively, search online marketplaces such as eBay to find retired Fitz and Floyd pieces offered by private sellers.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Navigate to Replacements.com/china/FIT.htm to see the selection of Fitz and Floyd pieces. Among the available selection are hundreds of china plates, tea kettles, decorative items and advertising signs for the company that are no longer available at retail from the company. Replacements.com organizes the list alphabetically, so it helps if you know the name of the collection. If Replacement.com does not have a particular pattern or piece in stock, you can sign up for alerts regarding where to find the piece or if a piece becomes available at a later time.

EBay is also a useful website for finding retired Fitz and Floyd pieces. The online marketplace features items from private sellers, antiques dealers and collectors, so the selection of pieces is perpetually changing. Utilize one of the many search filters to narrow your search, or enter a specific term, such as "1976 Fitz and Floyd Christmas," to find a specific product or collection.

Learn more about Decor

Related Questions