Where Do You Find Ruud HVAC Replacement Parts?


Quick Answer

Ruud HVAC replacement parts can be purchased through online retailers such as My HVAC Parts, Expert Appliance and All Parts Heating. As of 2015, the My HVAC Parts website carries a large inventory of Ruud HVAC parts that includes pilot furnace control boards, furnace draft inducers and blower motors.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Each part listing on the My HVAC Parts website includes the Ruud furnace model numbers that the part is compatible with and educational instruction videos on how to replace the Ruud HVAC parts.

Expert Appliance organizes its Ruud HVAC replacement parts by appliance model number, part number and part type. The website provides detailed HVAC part diagrams that customers can use to locate and choose specific parts. Customers who are unable to locate the desired parts should use the part quote request form to contact Expert Appliance customer service representatives.

All Parts Heating carries a wide variety of Ruud HVAC parts, including pressure switches, time delays, gas valves and main burners. The inventory is organized by part type and customers should know their Ruud HVAC model number when purchasing parts through the website. All Parts Heating also provides discounted "online only" prices as well as a $11.90 flat rate shipping fee on all parts except for blower motors, which cost $15.90.

Learn more about Heating & Cooling

Related Questions