What Retailers Sell Round Up Sprayer Parts?


Quick Answer

Roundup sprayer parts are sold at retailers such as Home Depot, Lowe's and Menards. The parts can be picked up in store or can be shipped to the customer's home.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The parts sold at all three locations are the repair kits for the sprayers, though Home Depot does offer some additional universal parts as of 2015. The kits come with all of the rings, gaskets and even an adjustable nozzle for the wand. These kits are made to fit both the Roundup and Ortho sprayers. The sprayers are used for insecticides, plant food or other liquids that need outdoor application and are very handy to have around, but do need maintenance. The kits allow users to replace the most commonly worn out parts.

The prices of the parts differ between stores and locations. The universal kits offered by Home Depot have several more parts than the repair kit. In addition to the repair parts, the universal kit has a replacement wand, three nozzles, a handle and flow control replacement. This kind of kit is useful for users who have damaged the wand, perhaps by running it over with the lawn mower or car, but do not wish to replace the entire sprayer.

Learn more about Landscaping

Related Questions