How Do You Find a Replacement Piece of Oneida Dinnerware for a Discontinued Pattern?


Quick Answer

Online retailers of china, silverware and crystal, such as Replacements, Ltd. and Robbins Nest, offer a wide range of replacement pieces for discontinued patterns. Both sites also provide a pattern identifier, helping online consumers find a piece with a specific pattern.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Replacements, Ltd. is one of the largest retailers of new, used and discontinued china, dinnerware, silverware and other dish sets. To find a replacement piece for a discontinued pattern, navigate to Replacements.com, and choose China on the top menu. Click O on the alphabetical list of manufacturers, and click Oneida under the Most Popular "O" China Manufacturers.

Its repository offers a wide array of replacements for discontinued Oneida dinnerware patterns. Use the Pattern selection tool to filter the patterns according to design. The pattern identification tool also helps a consumer find a specific pattern not found on the product list.

Similar to Replacements, Ltd., the Robbins Nest online site offers a selection of replacement and discontinued Oneida pieces. To find the list of available Oneida products, visit Robbinsnest.com, and click China on the top menu. Under the manufacturer's list, choose Oneida China to view the selection of dinnerware on the site. Click an item to view the product's description, status and condition.

Learn more about Tableware

Related Questions