Wet & Forget Outdoor eliminates mold, mildew, lichen, algae and moss on any outdoor surface. It is also safe for use around plants. Using the product requires no scrubbing, rinsing or power washing, and it solves the problem at the root, not just the surface.
Wet & Forget Outdoor is not caustic, contains no acid and is bleach free. After using the product, users can just walk away and expect the problem to go away for at least a year. It is biodegradable and has a pH level of 8, which is similar to the pH level of 7 of water. Wet & Forget Outdoor has an unlimited shelf life so homeowners can store it for use whenever a problem arises.