What Are Some Places to Buy Welder Replacement Parts?


Quick Answer

Replacement welder parts can be purchased through Grainger.com, Weldmart.com and USWeldingSupply.com. Grainger.com carries replacement parts for welders manufactured by Master Appliance, Westward and Hi Temp. Some welder replacement parts available from Grainger are Dia chisel tips, Miller Electric control switches and Master Appliance shutter guards.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Weldmart.com specializes in replacement parts for Lincoln and Miller welding machines. The Lincoln and Miller parts are organized by welder component, such as electronic ignition, governors and fuel systems parts.

The U.S. Welding & Safety Supply Company carries replacement parts for 17 different models of welders, including Lincoln Vantage, Miller Thunderbolt and Lincoln Classic series. The parts are organized by welder model name and number. USWeldingSupply.com also provides a surplus parts category, which contains a smaller inventory of assorted parts form a number of different welder models.

Lincoln welder parts that are sold through USWeldingSupply.com include selector-switch assemblies, line-switch assemblies and fuel strainers. Some Miller welder parts sold by the website are stabilizers, handle controls and rheostats. Many of the U.S. Welding Supply parts come with free shipping, and most parts can be returned as long as it is within 15 days of the purchase date. The only parts that are not returnable are electronic parts and PC boards.

Learn more about Tools

Related Questions