Where Do You Find Metal Ductwork Supplies?


Quick Answer

As of February 2015, metal ductwork supplies can be purchased from hardware stores such as Lowe's and Grainger. Supply stores, such as those specializing in HVAC equipment and parts, also sell metal ductwork supplies.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

For example, Johnston Supply sells items such as duct ties, duct board and brackets, both in the store and on their website. Menards also carries a large selection of metal ductwork supplies, including pipes, tools, fittings and ducts. Consumers wishing to purchase ductwork supplies from Lowe's and Menards can do so online or at a store's physical location. Grainger sells its products online and via catalog.

Learn more about Heating & Cooling

Related Questions