Make dish washing liquid by grating a bar of soap, combining it with borax, boiling some water, and then mixing in the soap and borax in the water until it dissolves. Allow the mixture to cool for several hours, and pour the soap into a squirt bottle.
- Grate a bar of soap, and mix with Borax
Grate a bar of castile soap. Measure out one tablespoon of the grated soap, and place it in a medium-sized bowl. Add a tablespoon of Borax powder to the grated soap, and mix well.
- Bring 1 and 3/4 cups of water to a boil
Bring 1 and 3/4 cups of water to a rolling boil, and carefully pour the boiling water over the soap mixture.
- Stir the mixture and allow to cool
Stir the water and soap mixture until the soap completely dissolves. Allow it to cool for several hours or until the soap thickens.
- Add essential oils to the dish washing liquid
Add fragrance to the dish washing liquid by adding a few drops of an essential oil to the mixture.
- Pour the dish washing liquid into a squirt bottle
Pour the dish soap into a plastic squirt bottle. It is now ready to use.