Too much voltage can be one cause for light bulbs to continuously burn out. Check to make sure the light is the correct wattage for the fixture.
Light bulbs can blow for many reasons. The bulb may be screwed into the fixture too tightly, creating an unstable connection that makes the light work harder. If the fixture does not have adequate airflow, the light may become overheated and blow out. If loosening or cooling the bulbs does not help, the wiring in the house may be faulty. Have an electrician look to see if they can diagnose the issue.