What Are Some Different Types of Knobs for Lids?


Quick Answer

Fitz-all and Horizon Kitchen knobs are replacement cover knobs for cookware, sold by Amazon.com as of January 2016. Cookware Pot knobs available on eBay, has a plastic covering and a stainless steel base. A plastic cover on the knob provides a safe grip for the user.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Fitz-all comes in a set of two knobs and has finger guards for cookware, pans and pots. It is heat resistant, and will work well with heat generating appliances. Horizon Cover knob is a durable and easy-to-clean knob. It also has an upper plastic section and a stainless steel base. When buying a replacement knob for cookware, ensure the mounting hole diameter is similar to the appliances.

Learn more about Cookware & Kitchen Tools

Related Questions