What Are Some Different Types of KitchenAid Mixer Covers?


Quick Answer

Different types of KitchenAid mixer covers include fitted and non-fitted covers designed to protect KitchenAid stand mixers. KitchenAid manufacturers fitted covers in quilted designs for added protection of the mixer and basic cloth covers that accommodate tilt-head stand mixers. Amazon.com, Bed Bath & Beyond and Target all sell KitchenAid mixer covers as of 2016.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Amazon.com sells genuine KitchenAid mixer covers in several styles. The website also offers KitchenAid stand mixer covers from Z-Cover, CoverMates, Univen and Cozycoverup. While the design of KitchenAid-brand stand mixer covers are ideal for covering the KitchenAid stand mixer, they can also be used for other brands of mixers if desired. Both the KitchenAid and Z-Cover mixer covers feature exterior pockets for holding items such as recipe cards or accessories. Amazon.com offers reviews of each product, written by actual customers.

Bed Bath & Beyond and Target both sell KitchenAid cloth covers for KitchenAid’s tilt-head stand mixer. The basic cloth cover features 100-percent cotton construction and is machine washable. It fits several KitchenAid models. The quilted cloth cover is compatible with KitchenAid’s 4.5- and 5-quart stand mixer models. KitchenAid designs the covers to keep the mixer from becoming scratched or dinged and to prevent the accumulation of dust in the bowl and the mixer’s other components.

Learn more about Small Kitchen Appliances

Related Questions