What Are Some Common American Standard Repair Parts?


Quick Answer

Some common American Standard repair parts include toilet bolt caps, flush valves, trip levers, urinal strainers and mounting kits for toilets. Aerators, diverter spouts and pressure balance cartridge covers are common repair parts for American Standard faucets.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

American Standard sells bathroom and kitchen fixtures. Some of their parts, such as toilet bolt caps, give a more aesthetically-appealing appearance. Other parts, including flush valves and mounting kits, serve the purpose of functionality. All of these parts are available through AmericanStandard-US.com. Customers can also use the website to search for authorized showrooms, home centers and wholesalers anywhere within the United States.

Common electronic and metering repair parts that American Standard sells are a DC circuit board, selectronic faucet Solenoid assembly kit, metering faucet brass lever clip and a selectronic power supply. Other common repair parts offered online are a Fairbury hand sprayer, a 2.2 gallons-per-minute pull down hand sprayer, a bath tub diverter spout repair kit, a bath and shower pressure balance cartridge, and a pressure assist toilet gasket.

American Standard products that use the flush valves include the Portsmouth Champion 4 elongated 1.6 gallons-per-flush toilet and the Portsmouth Champion 4 round 1.6 gallons-per-flush toilet. The Heritage VorMax elongated toilet and Esteem VorMax elongated 1.28 gallons-per-flush toilet use the Vormax trip lever replacement part.

Learn more about Plumbing

Related Questions