TOTO offers toilets in Cotton White #01, Bone #03, Sedona Beige #12, Ebony #51 and Colonial White #11. The product number denotes the toilet's color with the # sign and color's number, which is useful when purchasing replacement parts.
On top of the different colors available, TOTO offers different flushing systems that utilize different amounts of water per flush:
- Dual-Max: TOTO toilets that utilize the Dual-Max system feature a dual-flush option that uses either 0.9 gallons or 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
- G-Max: The G-Max flushing system uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush and is recognized as a powerful toilet option that features a 3-inch flush valve and a powerful siphon jet. Keep in mind that some states require new toilets to use less than 1.28 gallons of water per flush, so the G-Max may not be available in all states.
- E-Max: E-Max toilets feature the same specifications as G-Max toilets, but they use 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- Double Cyclone: Double Cyclone toilets use 1.28 gallons of water per flush but use two nozzles to force water around the bowl when it is flushed.
- Cyclone: Cyclone toilets use the force of gravity to flush as well, but they use only one nozzle to force water around the bowl and use between 0.8 and 1.6 gallons of water per flush.