Q:

Is Clorox bleach harmful to the skin?

A:

Quick Answer

Clorox bleach is harmful to the skin. It is advised to wear a pair of gloves while using this product as it can cause skin irritation, rashes and discomfort.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Clorox bleach can cause severe irritation to eyes and can be especially harmful if swallowed. Therefore, the product label specifies that it must be kept out of the reach of children. Breathing its vapors also causes harm. If the product comes in contact with the skin, it is essential to wash that area and remove contaminated clothing. If irritation or discomfort persists or a person feels nauseated, it is imperative to consult a physician.

Learn more about Cleaning Products

Related Questions

Explore