How Do You Find a Certified Rheem Water Heater Repairman?


Quick Answer

Homeowners can find a certified Rheem repairman and independent contractor by searching under the Find Local Contractors portion of the official Rheem website. Consumers can search for water heater repairmen only by selecting the "tankless water heaters" or "pool and spa water heaters" option.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Entering the ZIP code 06512 under tankless water heaters, for example, yields several results in the Connecticut area, such as Jacozzi Plumbing Heating and Cooling LLC in Monroe, CT. These results also provide contact information, such as a phone number, for the contractor. Customers in the U.S. and Canada can search for a local repairman within a 5 to 100 mile radius.

Learn more about Appliances

Related Questions