What Can You Use Instead of a Bundt Pan?

Instead of a bundt pan, a baking dish or cake pan can be used as a replacement. A 10-ounce bundt pan is the equivalent of one 9 x 13-inch baking dish.

When using round cake pans in place of a bundt pan, use two 8-inch or two 9-inch ones. Tube pans and springform pans are also good alternatives to bundt pans. A 9-inch tube pan works well and the springform pan should measure around 10 inches in size. These pan sizes are for recipes that average out to 12 cups. Larger recipes will require larger pans or more pans.