Where Can You Find Spare Parts for a Danze Kitchen Faucet?


Quick Answer

Home improvement and plumbing supply stores such as The Home Depot, Build.com, National Builder Supply and FaucetDirect.com sell spare parts for Danze faucets. Amazon.com, PlumbersStock, Ferguson, and PlumbingSupply.com are a some others that carry spare parts for Danze faucets.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Lowe's also has a large assortment of spare parts for Danze products. A local hardware or plumbing supply shop may also carry spare parts for a Danze kitchen faucet. Some kitchen faucet parts are universal, so if there are no Danze retailers nearby, ask around at a local plumbing store. Also, Danze provides a searchable list of its retailers that is helpful for finding nearby retailers.

Learn more about Plumbing

Related Questions