Where Can You Find a Replacement Sharp Microwave Cooking Glass Tray?


Quick Answer

Replacement Sharp microwave glass turntables can be found on Amazon.com, the Martin Microwave website and Sears. Sharp microwave turntables vary by model, and not all of the replacements fit all microwaves.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Many Sharp microwave models have different-sized glass turntables. Additionally, the bottom fitting that secures the table to the support attached to the microwave base also varies by model. There are about 16 replacement models of turntables on Amazon.com and 11 on The Martin Microwave website. The Amazon.com turntables are each made for the models listed on their descriptions, except for one universal glass turntable model. This universal glass turntable fits several models including the R212M, R249M, R254 and R202M and has a diameter of 270mm, or 10.63 inches.

Amazon.com also offers two models of the roller assembly that supports the glass turntable. One of the replacement turntable pieces fits several Sharp models, while the other is a universal part for different brands of microwaves, including some of Sharp's models.

The microwave turntables on the Martin Microwave website fit Sharp models: NTNT-A099WRE, NTNT-A034WRE, NTNT-A094WRE, 9KC3517203500, NTNT-A007WRE, 9KC441CD35011, NTNT-A084WR, NTNT-A090WRE, NTNT-A108WRE, NTNT-B001MRE and NTNT-A117WRE. Sears sells another universal Sharp turntable model that is compatible with the following Sharp microwave models: R190HK, R190HW, R201FK, R202EK, R202EW, R203FW and R206FW.

Learn more about Appliances

Related Questions