Where Can I Find Replacement Glass for a Cracked Stove Top?


Quick Answer

Replacement glass for cracked stovetops can be found at ApplianceZone.com and Sears. However, many glass stovetop replacement units are specific to the manufacturer of the stove and can be purchased directly from the manufacturer's website.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Replacing the stovetop glass usually involves opening the cook top, removing the supporting bracket, removing the cook top and replacing it with a functioning unit. The method of replacement varies by the brand and model of appliance.

Appliance owners can choose to handle the replacement themselves or hire a certified service technician to complete the job. Most manufacturers' websites have a search tool that enables owners to locate certified technicians by proximity.

Learn more about Ovens & Ranges

Related Questions