Where Can You Purchase Replacement Parts for a Franklin Chef Refrigerator?


Quick Answer

Replacement parts for a Franklin Chef refrigerator are available from Sears. Items can be purchased from SearsPartsDirect.com and shipped directly to the purchaser's home. These parts include water filters, knobs and drawers.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

To find the right Franklin Chef refrigerator parts, perform a search based on the part type. After choosing the required part, such as storage, rails or brackets, the results are displayed on the lower portion of the SearsPartsDirect.com page. There is also a search results section that allows further refinement of the search results. In addition to choosing parts by this method, there is also an option to choose parts based on the model identification. If a model number is not available, and a person bought the appliance at Sears, model information can be searched from the website based on the purchase information.

Depending on the part required, Sears also offers an expert question and answer section on its website along with access to manuals, repair help and answers to questions from experts. In addition, Sears offers an online chat feature that allows users to talk to an expert; there is also access to telephone support so that purchasers ensure they are purchasing the right parts for the refrigerators in question.

Learn more about Refrigerators & Freezers

Related Questions