Where Can You Purchase a Replacement Crock-Pot Insert?


Quick Answer

Consumers who need a replacement Crock-Pot insert for their existing device can buy one through the Crock-Pot website. Replacement inserts can also be bought via eBay. Replacement stoneware inserts are available for both round and oval slow cookers.

Continue Reading
Where Can You Purchase a Replacement Crock-Pot Insert?
Credit: anjanettew CC-BY-SA 2.0

Full Answer

The Crock-Pot website has a searchable Parts section where consumers can look for replacement pieces for particular slow cookers. In addition to stoneware inserts, replacement lids and knobs are also available on the website. The website has a separate Accessories page where users can browse and buy bag liners, boxed slow cooker meals and cookbooks.

Most Crock-Pot products are covered by a manufacturer's warranty, and warranty information is included in the instruction manual for each product. Slow cookers that are still within the warranty period may be eligible for free repair or replacement parts, so consumers should check their warranty details before purchasing a new insert.

Learn more about Small Kitchen Appliances
Related Videos

Related Questions