How Can You Find Pieces for Discontinued Mikasa Sets?


Quick Answer

Retailers such as Replacements, Ltd. and Missing Pieces as well as sites like eBay can help find pieces for discontinued Mikasa sets. You can also call Mikasa directly or use the search tool on Mikasa.com for help with locating the discontinued items.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Replacemnts, Ltd. and Missing Pieces have thousands of discontinued and out-of-production china sets, including brands like Mikasa. They even have free pattern identification services for poeple who don't know the name of a pattern. On eBay, individuals sell discontinued sets to the top-bidder. Using eBay to find discontinued Mikasa sets requires more searching and research to locate the items.

Learn more about Tableware

Related Questions