Where Can You Find Danze Replacement Parts?


Quick Answer

Customers can purchase Danze replacement parts at Sears.com, FaucetDirect.com and HomeDepot.com. In addition to online orders, all three merchants also offer telephone orders, and Sears and Home Depot sell Danze replacement parts in their stores.

Continue Reading
Where Can You Find Danze Replacement Parts?
Credit: Shuji Kobayashi The Image Bank Getty Images

Full Answer

Sears features parts that include adjustable shower arms, tub drains and supply elbows. On the website, customers have the option of refining their searches by average customer rating, price or discount.

FaucetDirect.com features live customer service chat and a variety of parts, such as check valves, pre-rinse faucet hoses and replacement plugs, as well as kits for soap dispensers and deck-mounted faucets.

Home Depot allows customers to refine their searches for Danze replacement parts by price or average customer rating.

Learn more about Plumbing
Related Videos

Related Questions