Where Can You Find Crown Stove Replacement Parts?


Quick Answer

Crown stove replacement parts can be ordered though several companies, including Appliance Service Center, Belgrove Appliance and Lloyd’s Appliance Company. Each company can ship parts directly to the customer, and these companies also offer local repair work. Replacement parts can sometimes be purchased on eBay, but availability fluctuates.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Crown brand stoves and ovens are considered antiques and are no longer manufactured, making it difficult to locate replacement parts. Appliance Service Center, located in the Chicago area, works with several hundred appliance distributors to meet customer needs. The company's website contains a list of FAQ’s to assist potential customers with Crown appliance questions.

Belgrove Appliance sells Crown burners and knobs that they have specially manufactured, the latter of which aren’t available elsewhere. They also regularly keep Crown thermostats in stock. Although the company is based in New York, it ships throughout the United States. The cost of a replacement part is priced according to how easily Belgrove Appliance can locate it. Shipping speed depends on how quickly the company can find the item.

Lloyd’s Appliance Company specializes in servicing antique stoves, and posts pictures of various types of Crown stoves on their website to help customers identify the model number. This information helps the company know the exact Crown part that needs replacing.

Learn more about Ovens & Ranges

Related Questions