Where Can You Buy a Thermwell Heat Deflector?


Quick Answer

Thermwell heat deflectors are available at most major online retailers, such as Amazon.com and Sears.com. Thermwell heat deflectors are pieces of hardware placed into a window that direct air flow. The deflector is fitted securely into the window by means of a magnetic strip.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Thermwell heat deflectors direct cold air up and warm air down, allowing more heat to stay inside during the winter and cool air to be drawn in during the warmer months. The magnetic strip is durable and unbreakable, according to the manufacturer. Thermwell heat deflectors come in a variety of sizes, although their length is adjustable.

Learn more about Heating & Cooling

Related Questions