Where Can You Buy Rubber Covers?


Quick Answer

Musson Rubber, Armstrong and Koffler Sales all stock various colors and types of indoor rubber maintenance and traction covers for stairs, thresholds and other potentially slippery or vulnerable locations. These covers help to provide traction and to prevent damage to sensitive wooden flooring from ground-in sand or dirt tracked through over time.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Koffler Sales is a general retailer with a large selection of manufactured rubber goods. This selection includes rubber covers for use inside the home. The site can be searched by item name and by keyword, and it sells covers in various sizes to fit different areas.

Armstrong is an interior design, decoration and maintenance site which has a large inventory of rubber goods for use in the beautification and protection of a home's interior. Their rubber covers are designed to be visually unobtrusive so as to provide grip and protection without distracting from the aesthetic of a given space.

Musson Rubber deals specifically in rubber goods of all kinds. They sell rubber mats and covers for use indoors and in automobiles, providing buyers with a huge range of options in terms of size and color so that a given cover will blend into its surroundings. The site offers direct shipping to buyers.

Learn more about Building Materials

Related Questions