Where Can You Buy Replacement Crock-Pot Covers?


Quick Answer

Replacement Crock-Pot covers are available directly from the online Crock-Pot retail store, Marbeck Appliance Parts and Amazon.com, as of 2015. Marbeck and Amazon.com both carry models by manufacturers other than Crock-Pot, many of which fit standard Crock-Pot machines as well as other slow-cooker designs.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Crock-Pot offers replacement lids for many of its classic slow cookers, along with knobs to ensure a safe grip and other parts that can help keep machines working at peak efficiency. The store carries inner crocks of many different sizes and tools to help customize specific Crock-Pot models. Marbeck Appliance Parts offers users the ability to select multiple covers for side-by-side comparison, allowing shoppers to more easily gauge the features and benefits of each item. Marbeck also provides shoppers with the ability to purchase knobs and accessory parts along with covers.

Amazon.com carries a wide selection of Crock-Pot covers and those for other brands of slow cookers. Lids come in oval and round sizes, and the online marketplace includes both new and used or refurbished options for even more savings opportunities. Many covers available through Amazon.com come with free shipping on orders over $35. User ratings and reviews provide additional information to supplement the product descriptions found on the site.

Learn more about Small Kitchen Appliances

Related Questions