Where Can You Buy Parts to Fix a Broken Faucet?


Quick Answer

Amazon.com and Home Depot both sell parts to fix a broken faucet. A person can shop online at both sites and have the parts delivered, or an individual can order online and pick up the parts from a local Home Depot store.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Amazon.com offers an easy search interface where an individual can enter the brand and type of product and then receive a list of parts. Home Depot does this too, but takes it a step farther with project and buying guides. These guides help buyers to not only purchase the right parts for their project, but to also have a guide to ensure the project is done correctly.

Learn more about Plumbing

Related Questions