Where Can You Buy a King Kutter Brush Hog?


Quick Answer

King Kutter brush or bush hogs can be bought directly from the King Kutter website, or from the online agricultural equipment store Rural King. Parts for these products can be found at the website Broken Tractor.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

A brush cutter is a kind of heavy-duty rotary cutter meant for tall plant growth. King Kutter sells a number of different of brush cutters under its line of Lift Kutter attachments for tractors and other farm vehicles. Customers can choose between 40- or 60-mile-per-hour cutters, different sizes and slip clutch or gear box.

Rural King sells King Kutter brush cutter parts, as well as whole brush cutters, whereas Broken Tractor specializes in replacement parts but does not sell fully constructed cutters.

Learn more about Outdoor

Related Questions