Where Can You Buy Heating Elements for KitchenAid Appliances?


Quick Answer

Shoppers can buy heating elements for many different KitchenAid appliances from AppliancePartsPros.com, eReplacementParts.com and RepairClinic.com, as of 2015. These include heating elements for ovens and burners for stoves, and all three vendors offer toll-free telephone support for shoppers with questions or concerns.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

AppliancePartsPros.com provides free technical support on all parts bought through its website, including heating elements for KitchenAid appliances, and the company offers a 365-day return program. Shoppers who buy from eReplacementParts.com get same-day shipping on many in-stock items, and customers can participate in online discussions to learn more about available parts. RepairClinic.com also boasts a 365-day return policy, and its website hosts troubleshooting guides for many common problems with KitchenAid appliances.

Learn more about Appliances

Related Questions