How Do You Reserve an Ice Cream Truck for a Party?


Quick Answer

To reserve an ice cream truck for a party, locate an ice cream truck company in the area in which the party is to be held, and request a reservation via the company's website. The request form is then forwarded to the appropriate franchisee. Some ice cream truck companies, such as Mister Softee and Windy City Ice Cream, are available for birthday parties, company picnics and fairs.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Mr. Softee is an ice cream franchisee that is located all across the United States. Specific locations can be found on the company's website. Mr. Softee offers its franchisee trucks to be rented out for parties, work events, fairs and community events, such as church, synagogue and school non-profit organization events. Prices vary on the location, the franchisee, the number of guests in attendance and the amount of time the Mr. Softee truck will be used. To inquire about securing a Mr. Softee ice cream truck for a party or event, fill out the form on the company's website including name, organization, phone number, email address, event date, event start time and event address.

Windy City Ice Cream is Chicago's premier ice cream truck company, servicing the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs. This company is available to service parties and events with anywhere between 50 to 5,000 guests in attendance. To request a quote, fill out a form on the company's website to receive a response shortly thereafter.

Learn more about Party Planning

Related Questions