Holiday greeting phrases are used to verbally greet someone, write on a holiday card or even leave on a voicemail. During the holiday season, it is customary to greet people with an appropriate holiday word or phrase instead of the traditional hello and goodbye used throughout the remainder of the year.
Holiday greeting phrases are designed to offer a well-meaning, good will towards another. The greetings listed below are just examples, but work well for Christmas cards, voicemail greetings or just to use verbally when in contact with another during the holiday season. The examples can be used as is, mixed and matched or customized to be unique.
- May every joy be yours this holiday season
- Wishing you peace, health and happiness throughout the year
- Wishing you a happy holiday season
- Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season and a New Year filled with peace and happiness
- Wishing you the happiest of holidays and all the best in the New Year
- May the magic and wonder of the season fill your heart and home
- Greetings of the season and best wishes for the New Year
- Peace on earth and good will to all
- Wishing you peace. love and laughter this holiday season
- Wishing you all the hope, wonder and joy that the season can bring