Some good examples of thank you cards include messages like "I'm humbled and grateful," "I can't possibly repay you" and "I'm touched beyond words," notes Hallmark. This card retailer provides countless thank you cards for different purposes, including thinking of you cards, general thank you cards and business thank you cards.
A simple card can be a lovely way to acknowledge the effort or gift given by another person. Thank you cards vary depending on the category or the reason they are being sent. Consumers can find or create thank you cards with wording suited for a special gift, a visit or getting help from someone. Other examples include:
- "From finding me a date to being a motivating workmate, you have been the best buddy. Thanks for everything."
- "Thank you so much for hosting my shower. I felt like a total VIP."
- "I am so honored to your trust, I assure you that you can count on me."
- "I so appreciate your thoughtful graduation gift to me. The watch is beautiful, and it almost makes me look like a real grown-up when I wear it ;) Thank you so much. You're the best!"
- "I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you."
- "Thank you for your invaluable mentoring these past three months. I've had fun getting to know you better, and I've learned so much from talking with you and seeing how you work."