Some witty 50th birthday slogans include "50 years old or 18,250 days young," "50! I demand a recount," "Happy 20th anniversary of your 30th Birthday" and "Happy 50th Birthday. Let's crack open a bottle of prune juice." Such slogans may be suitable for birthday cards or party banners.
Many of these slogans tend to focus on the negative implications of aging past 50, but in a lighthearted way. Examples include "50 years old. Bodywork and mechanics need slight attention. Runs on gas," "Before I turned 50 I used to jog 6 miles a day. Now I know a shortcut" and "At 50 he's seen it all, done it all... but can't remember most of it!"
Other witty slogans are more optimistic.
- Five decades smarter than YOU.
- I love my 50s because I know what comes next. My 60s.
- I'm not 50. I'm 19 with 31 years' experience.
- Happy halfway to 100.
- If you remove all the wisdom and experience in the world of people over 50, there wouldn't be enough left to run it.
- I'm not 50. I'm 49.95 plus tax.
Other funny slogans suitable for a 50th birthday celebration focus less on the specific figure and more on age in general. Examples include "Aged like a fine wine: complex and fruity" and "I'm a classic. You only get better with age!"