Some challenging questions for Truth or Dare would be "What is your most embarrassing memory?", "What is the wildest thing you have ever done?" and "What is the last lie you told?" If a player declines to answer the "truth" question, then he must complete a dare chosen by the person asking the question.
Truth or Dare is a popular game played at sleepovers and other types of parties. It is a game suitable for any number of players and involves giving the players the option of answering a provocative question ("truth") or completing a challenging and often embarrassing task ("dare"). To take the pressure off of trying to think of a question or dare on the spur of the moment, a variation of the game is to write the selections down on pieces of paper in separate bowls. Then a player draws a piece at random when it is his turn.
- What is your biggest regret?
- Who do you have a crush on?
- Have you ever stolen anything?
- What is the one thing people hate about you?
- Pound your chest and do a Tarzan yell in public.
- Peel a banana using only your feet.
- Have a conversation with an inanimate object in the room.
- Go to the neighbor's house and ask to borrow a cup of sugar.