How Do You Get Model Airplane Rubber Bands?


Quick Answer

A number of online retailers sell model airplane rubber bands, including MotionRC.com, HobbyLinc.com and HobbyZone.com. Users wind the rubber band before releasing the model airplane, and power from the unwinding band allows the airplane to stay in motion.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

MotionRC.com offers customers the option of online order or over-the-phone orders. This retailer carries items such as HobbyZone SuperCub rubber bands and E-flite Apprentice S 15e rubber bands, in addition to a range of other parts and accessories for model airplanes. It sells spare parts, connectors and adapters, glues and tape, and hardware.

HobbyLinc.com carries a number of airplane accessories, including accessory packs that come with Guillow’s 7-inch or 8-inch rubber bands, which come in packs of 10 and can be used with Gillow’s number 60 and 76 motor planes and 900 balsa kits. These rubber bands are for use with Gillow brand rubber-powered planes or any other plane kit that calls for the indicated size of rubber band. Other accessories in the packs are propellers and wheels.

HobbyZone.com carries products such as Flylite EP ARF wing mounting rubber bands, Gillow rubber bands and Axe CP battery hold down bands. This retailer also carries fuselages that include rubber bands, such as the Fling HLG ARF fuselage and the Alpha 2 RTF fuselage.

Learn more about Toys

Related Questions