According to IGN Entertainment, it is possible to input cheats for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by typing in certain words or phrases. For example, typing SPEEDFREAK means all cars have nitro. Below is a list of some cheats for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PC, provided by IGN cheats. Simply type these words into the game at any time with no spaces:
- FLYINGFISH: Use this cheat to make boats fly.
- NIGHTPROWLER: Makes it midnight at all times.
- BUBBLECARS: Cars float away when they're hit.
- ONLYHOMIESALLOWED: Gang members are everywhere.
- FULLCLIP: Gives infinite ammo with no reloading.
- WHEELSONLYPLEASE: The player gets an invisible car.
- NATURALTALENT: Max out all vehicle skill stats.
- BIFBUZZ: Gangs control the streets.
- ROCKETMAN: Gives the player a jet-pack.
- PROFESSIONALKILLER: Player reaches hit-man status in all weapon stats.
- CJPHONEHOME: The player has the ability to do large bunny hops.
- NINJATOWN: The game gets a ninja theme.
- STICKLIKEGLUE: Provides perfect handling.
- GHOSTTOWN: Reduces the amount of traffic.
Most codes can be undone by retyping the same phrase while the code is activated. Some are permanent, though, so each player should save before using them.
Learn more about Video & Online Games