Where Can You Purchase Fitz and Floyd Retired Pieces?


Quick Answer

Retired Fitz & Floyd collectibles and patterns can be purchased through Replacements, Ltd., which specializes in retired and discontinued china. Pieces are also available through individual sellers on eBay.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

To find retired Fitz & Floyd pieces, go to Replacements.com and use the Search box. If the piece is not currently available, look at the site's Services menu at the bottom of the home page for a link to its Find This For Me service.

To find retired pieces on eBay, enter "Fitz & Floyd" into the site's search box, along with the name of the piece or pattern.

For help identifying a pattern or piece, contact Fitz & Floyd customer service through the link on the FAQ page at FitzAndFloyd.Com. Replacements.Com also offers a service to assist in identification.

Learn more about Collecting

Related Questions