What Type of Specialist Deals With Dropped Bladder Problems?


Quick Answer

Patients who suspect dropped bladder problems seek medical care from internists, gynecologists and urologists, according to WebMD. Family medicine physicians, general practitioners and nurse practitioners also provide medical care, diagnoses, treatment or referrals for this issue.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Patients with undiagnosed dropped bladder problems need to seek a consultation from a specialist if they notice tissue bulges inside or outside of the vagina or if they experience increased pelvic pressure or a sensation of pulling, suggests WebMD. Urinary symptoms such as incontinence, urgent needs to urinate or frequent urination sometimes indicate bladder problems. It is necessary to contact a physician if irregular bleeding or spotting occurs.

Learn more about Conditions & Diseases

Related Questions