Q:

What do reviews say about Invisalign treatment?

A:

Quick Answer

As of December 2015, 86 percent of RealSelf reviewers from the last 24 months rate Invisalign treatment as being "worth it." The remaining 14 percent selected either that the treatment was not worth it or that they weren't sure.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Most RealSelf reviewers report positive experiences with Invisalign and post pictures showing off their teeth's progress throughout the treatment. One reviewer says she found she got used to the feeling of the trays very quickly.

A common complaint among those dissatisfied with Invisalign treatment is that they simply did not get the results they desired and had to get traditional braces after finishing with Invisalign. One reviewer complains that too much interproximal reduction left her teeth with a shape she didn't like. Another patient complains the treatment straightened her smile but left her teeth with surface blemishes.

Learn more about Dental

Related Questions

Explore